If you have created a new gmail account and you want to add it to the gmail app on your phone, follow the procedure below with screenshots to guide you through it. But if you are yet to create a new gmail account, then click on this link; how to create a gmail account on your cellphone, to guide you create your new account.
Now the procedure to add another gmail account to the one you already have on your phone ;
- Open the gmail app.
- Tap the menu icon.
- Tap the down arrow on the right side of the current gmail address.
- Tap Add account .
- Tap Google. After tapping Google, you may be asked to confirm your phone’s PIN or your unlock pattern. Just unlock your phone and continue.
- Type the gmail account you want to add into the rectangular space provided and tap Next. If the account you want to add is yet to be created, then tap the Create account option and follow the subsequent pages to do that.
- Type the password of the gmail account and tap Next.
- The Terms of Service page will appear. Tap I agree. The gmail account would be added.
Congratulations!!! Your account has been added.