Google mail or simply gmail is an email service that was created by Google. It is used to send and receive mails(messages). If you do not have one, it is easy to get one using your cell phone.
To create a gmail account, make sure your cell phone is connected to the internet and follow the steps below;
★ Open your web browser and type www.gmail.com into the address bar, hit the go button to open the website.
★ Press Create account.
★ Create your Google Account form will appear.
– fill the First and Last under Name with your first and last names respectively.
– type the username you want to use under Choose your username. If someone is already using the username you want to use, you will get a notice that the username is not available. If it happens like that, keep changing the username until you get the one which is available.
– type the password you want to use under Create a password. Make sure your password is strong and difficult to guess.
– under Comfirm your password, type in the same password again.
– choose the day, month, and year in which you were born respectively under Birthday.
– choose your gender under Gender. (male/female)
– make sure the name and code just under Mobile phone is your country’s name and code. After that, there is a space with your country’s code in it, type your phone number after the code.
– under Your current email address, leave it blank.(don’t type anything).
– under Location, check if it is your country’s name. If not, press the arrow at the right end of the rectangular box and select your country.
– go through the whole form and check whether you have entered the correct information. If you are ok with it, then go ahead and press the Continue button. If you are presented with the same page after pressing the Continue button, then there is a problem with the information you provided. Check the information again, do all necessary corrections and hit the Continue button again.
★ The Privacy and Terms page will open, scroll down to the bottom part and press the I AGREE button.
★ Verifying your account page will open. On this page, there is a rectangular space asking for your phone number, type in your phone number correctly.
Under the rectangular space, there are two options to choose from. Whether the verification code should be sent to you through a text message(SMS) or a voice call. To be more smarter and safer, choose the first option and press the continue button.
★ The next page will ask for the verification code which will be sent to you by Google through text message per your choice. Enter the code into the space and verify.
You will get a welcome page from Google containing some texts including your new gmail account like in the image below;
Congratulations!!! You have just created a gmail account.