Zeepay is distinguished as a forerunner in the dynamic environment of Ghana’s fintech revolution. Several digital financial services, such as airtime, international money transfers, payments, subscriptions, and even payments for refugees, are easily integrated by this industry leader. Zeepay is unique in that it can link various digital assets in order to create a network that enables quick, easy, and safe transactions anywhere in the world. These assets include digital tokens, bank accounts, ATMs, and mobile money wallets and cards.
Zeepay is a fantastic choice if you’re seeking for a way to transfer or receive money, pay bills, purchase airtime, or gain access to other financial services.In this blog post, we will show you how to register for Zeepay using USSD code and start enjoying its benefits.
What is USSD code?
Unstructured Supplementary Service Data code is referred to as USSD code. It’s a communication protocol that enables mobile phone interaction with a service provider’s system. USSD codes can be used for a number of services, including airtime purchases, money transfers, balance checks, and more. Any mobile phone, regardless of model or network, can use USSD code. To use USSD codes, you don’t need a smartphone or an internet connection.
How to register for Zeepay using USSD code
You must take the following actions in order to register for Zeepay using a USSD code:
- On your phone, dial *270#, then select option 1 (Register).
- Choose the sort of ID you possess (SSNIT, Passport, Driver’s License, or Voters ID).
- Verify the name on the ID card by entering your ID number.
- Enter your residential address and your date of birth (DD-MM-YYYY).
- Enter the optional Ghana Post GPS. If you don’t have any, enter NA.
- To set your 6-digit PIN and validate the setup of your account, enter 1.
Zeepay will send you a confirmation message that includes your account information and PIN. Zeepay can now be used to access a range of digital financial services.
How can utilizing a USSD code during Zeepay registration benefit you?
By registering for Zeepay using USSD code, you can enjoy the following benefits:
- To sign up for Zeepay, you don’t need an internet connection or a smartphone.
- In Ghana, you can sign up for Zeepay using any mobile network.
- Without going to an agent or office, you may sign up with Zeepay in a matter of minutes.
- You can connect additional digital assets, such as your mobile money wallet, to your Zeepay account.
- With a USSD code, you can use Zeepay services anywhere, at any time.
How to utilize a USSD code to access Zeepay services?
You can use the same USSD code to register for Zeepay and then use it to access Zeepay services like:
- Money transfers both domestically and internationally
- Making subscription and bill payments
- Purchasing data and airtime packages
- Examining your transaction history and balance
- Modifying your profile information and PIN
- Connecting and disconnecting your digital resources
- Getting in touch with customer service and providing input.
You must dial *270# on your phone and select the option that corresponds to the service you wish to use in order to access Zeepay services via USSD code. To finish the transaction, you will be required to input your PIN along with additional information. A confirmation message will be sent to you by Zeepay and the service provider.