- Open File Explorer
- Click on the folder in which you want to create your new file on the left side of the File Explorer window
- Click on the Home tab for the toolbar to drop down
- Click New item from the toolbar
- Select the type of file you want to create from the drop-down menu
- Type the name you want to give to the file.
- Press the enter key to finish the process.
The title bar is the horizontal bar at the top of any Windows that appears as a result of opening any application.
Its main function is to display the name of the application or document you opens.
Features of the title bar
★ Name of the application or document you have open.
★ Maximize button; it is used to maximize the Windows.
★ Minimize button; it is used to minimize the Windows.
★ Close button; it is used to close the Windows.