Screen Saver is what appears after your computer goes inactive per the time settings on it.
Let’s set the screen saver for windows 10 on your computer through the procedure below;
Click on the start menu button or press the Windows key.
Click on Settings on the left column of the start menu.
Click on the Personalization icon.
Click on the Lock screen option from the left column of the settings windows.
Scroll down and click on Screen saver settings.
Click on the rectangular box with the down-pointing arrow.
Click on what you want to use as your screen saver from the drop down menu. Either 3D Text, Blank, Bubbles, Mystify, Photos or Ribbons.
* If you want to use 3D text;
- after selecting 3D Text from the drop down menu, click on Settings next to where you selected the 3D Text and type the text you want to display as your screen saver into the rectangular box where Windows 10 has been typed. So you first need to delete the Windows 10 before writing yours.
- When you finish typing the text, click on OK at the right top corner.
* If you want to use photos from your computer;
- after selecting Photos from the drop down menu, click on Settings next to where you selected Photos.
- Click on Browse.
- There will be a pop-up windows, locate and select the folder that contains your photos.
- After selecting the folder, click on OK.
- On the Photos Screen Saver Settings windows, click on Save.
You can now click on Preview to see how your screen saver looks like.
Click on Apply and then OK to finish the process.
You can now close the settings windows and you are done!!!