To sign in to your gmail account on a computer, follow the steps below;
1. With your browser, go to gmail.com.
– If there is a different email address on this page, click Use another account.
2. Enter your Google Account email or phone number.
3. Enter your password.
4. Click sign in.
To sign in on your Android phone, follow the steps below;
1. Make sure you have the gmail application(app) installed on your phone.
2. Open the gmail app.
3. At the top left, tap Menu.
4. Tap the down arrow at the right side of your username.
5. Tap Add account.
6. Choose the type of account you want to add, in this case, Google.
– If you have a password on your phone, after choosing Google, you may be ask to enter that password before you can continue.
7. Enter your email or phone number and tap Next.
8. Enter your password and tap Next.
9. After your account is added, it remains signed in on the phone. You can access it any time by opening the gmail app.
Advice; If you are using a public computer or someone’s phone, remember to sign out after using it.